Essence: milky, but like at Black Pearl it absorbs fast and it’s not sticky.
Scent is nothing special. Straight from the pack it smells like something in our vineyard, but I can’t smell it on my face.
Effect: Like Black Pearl it made my skin very soft, but in other respects it wasn’t that impressive. My skin felt good and moisturised, but it wasn’t more even or radiant.
Price: eBay, $2.69. Seller house_of_fashion.2013
My favourites so far that don’t just moisturise the skin and nothing more are:
– Papa Recipe Bombee Honey Mask (just overall fantastic: moisturising, makes the skin more even and plumper)
– My Beauty Diary Black Pearl (aside from moisturising, it reduces redness, makes the skin softer and gives a healthy glow),
– The Face Shop Disney Snow White (does pretty much the same thing as MBD),
– The Face Shop Solutions Pearl (same as Snow White, except a bit less brightening, but with a great sheet)
– Secret Key Gold Racoony (because it plumps up the skin, therefore temporarily hiding fine lines),
–Etude House Laugh Line Patches (same as Gold Racoony)
– though it wasn’t as impressive as other brightening masks I like, Sexylook Disney Villains because the sheet is so comfy.
– Tonymoly Pokemon was fab too, but it’s mostly just nourishing.
Notice how most them look so gimmicky because of the cute packaging? And yet these were the ones that managed to impress me most.
If you have any recommendations leave them below. On my wishlist are:
– MY SCHEMING Mandelic Acid Brightening Silk Facial Mask, L-Ascorbic Acid Brightening, Skin Clarifying Astringent and Black Pearl (Hello Kitty version is adorable)
– MY BEAUTY DIARY Apple Polyphenolics and Red Wine
– LOVEMORE Wine Yeast Whitening Mask
– ESFOLIO Vitamin Infused High Concentrated Essence Facial Mask Pearl and Milk
– ETUDE HOUSE masks